See the Full Picture of Promotion Performance
All the facts gathered to answer the tough questions:
- Where did the money go?
- What did you get in return?
- Who’s responsible? Or what?
- Is the gain really worth the risk?
On-invoice discounts don’t give you all the facts needed for measuring promotional performance. Other trade spend information provides the rest of the puzzle. BUT, putting it all together by poring through spreadsheets is expensive and time-consuming.
Margin Minder’s Trade Spend Allocations Advanced module shows the impact of each trade spend program at the individual customer and product levels.
How it works
- Plan Programs – a web-based data entry portal enables authorized users to enter, track, edit, and delete trade spending programs and terms
- Allocate Automatically – the module merges program details with invoice transaction details to compute true cost per sales unit (i.e., net invoice revenue minus unit trade spend support) and value added (change in gross profit trend versus non-program period(s)).
- Control and Adjust to Improve Results – managers see the precise information they need to refine trade spending programs – both on-invoice discounts and off-invoice trade spend
This website is owned and operated by Salient Corporation. By providing your email address and clicking the SUBMIT button below, you give Salient your consent to process your personal data in order to send you relevant emails depending on your selected preferences below.