Pricing is one of the key levers for increasing customer value and maximizing profitability. Discounts and promotions can certainly move more product, but do they produce the long-term results that are good for your business?
By matching survey and third-party price-to-consumer information with your own POS data, Margin Minder for Retail shows at a glance — for each store and/or store attribute — when a product is priced too low for profit, too high for volume, or too frequently to keep the consumer’s interest.
- Discover the best price point for any brand or product SKU.
- Offer promotions at the most effective frequency.
- Measure any promotion’s effect on regularly-priced products.
- Track promotional efficiency for any product SKU over time.
- Find performance outliers by price, volume, margin or any other measure.
- Master timing for feature ads.
- See product flows and profitability shares by vendor.
- De-list losers sooner to eliminate unnecessary inventory and mark-downs.